Construction and emergency service projects can ill afford to become bogged down by legal concerns. Our attorneys have experience and proficiency in construction law and also experience working with contractors, builders, emergency service providers, mold remediators and insurers. That insight enables us to help subcontractors, contractors, engineers, owners and architects anticipate and promptly address issues.
When litigation is necessary, we have the depth and skill these cases demand. Our attorneys have extensive experience litigating and arbitrating construction disputes. We bring and defend all types of construction claims on behalf of owners, developers, contractors, subcontractors, construction managers, suppliers, manufacturers, design professionals, risk insurers and sureties.
We regularly represent clients in construction arbitration as well as in litigation. Our attorneys also draft construction and equipment supply agreements, help design and implement dispute resolution procedures, and counsel clients on the management and avoidance of construction claims and disputes.
Our services include:
- Representing design professionals, contractors and owners in litigation.
- Drafting construction and equipment supply agreements.
- Counseling clients on the management and avoidance of construction claims.
- Litigating design and construction defects.
- Representing clients in insurance and other coverage claims.
- Litigating and arbitrating construction disputes involving mass torts.
- Defending architects and engineers in malpractice actions.
- Representing clients in federal and state construction litigation claims.
- Representing clients in private construction claims.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts.